Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rebekah Westover Photography

We got our pictures taken yesterday by Rebekah Westover and she already sent me the proofs!! You know your photographer is talented when they literally catch the few moments your toddler is good! Hunter had an earache and was being SO difficult. Hayden, on the other hand, was an angel. If anyone is in need of a good photographer, check out her site http://rebekahwestover.blogspot.com/2008/11/hayden-9-days-old.html

















22 comments:

The Ben Dance Fam said...

Andrea-Hayden is so beautiful!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your little addition. Babies are a piece of heaven on earth. I am so happy for you. What a wonderful mommy!!

The Bell Family said...

Ann-Those pictures are AMAZING! She did such a great job, but how could they not turn out- you three are straight out of a magazine. You look gorgeous! You will charish those pictures forever- you and your two little buddies- The Three Musketeers!

I can't wait to meet little Hayden! I'll be in Utah next week and I'll for sure call you. Love you!

Abbigail said...

Hayden is so lovely and sweet. The photos are priceless. I have had some other friends use Rebekah and they all love her. I may have to book a session sometime when I am out there. you all look wonderful, congratulations!

Emily Andrus said...

Welcome Hayden! He is such an adorable newborn. Jessica told me he came out with a little spike. So cute. I love the yawning picture and the one with the two boys makes me want to cry. I peeked on Amy's blog and saw the picture she posted of Hayden. That made me baby hungry! We're coming for Christmas so I would love to get together. Can you email me your phone number, my girls lost my cell phone. You look beautiful!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Everytime you do a post the pictures just get more and more priceless. Seriously, how did you just have a baby and look so gorgeous? Those boys are so handsome and so blessed to have you as a mom. That photographer is amazing!! I am so happy for you.
Love you!

Mike and Tanya said...

Your little boys are beautiful! I'm so glad to see you are doing well! All our love to you, Andrea! -Mike and Tanya

Kellie said...

These are great pics! She does great work! You look so amazing with your two boys.

Mandy said...

Those are amazing pics! He is absolutely beautiful and so are you! Hunter is precious too!

Broadbent Family said...

I can't get over these pictures... Of course Rebekah said that she has never seen a better newborn--he is such an angel. I love the one of the three of you..it makes me so emotional.

I can't get over how amazing you look--a week later and you look perfect! I am so glad that she got so many.

Love you!!

RicAnn said...

Wow, how precious are you guys! I love all of them. Hunter is so studdly and Hayden is so sweet. And you my friend are gorgeous!

I am so happy for you!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

What neat pictures Andrea! You look amazing.

tiff and chris johnson said...

Oh ann!! I can't even tell you how happy i am for you! All i've heard about that blessed child is how beautiful he is and the pictures justify the comments!! What a perfect angel! We couldn't be happier for you and your growing family. Babies are such a blessing and such a little miracle :-) We put your family on the temple roll tonight for some extra love and prayers and hope that this little baby will be so very very blessed and so very healthy! Love you so much! xoxo

Anonymous said...

These pictures couldn't have turned out cuter! You have the two most precious little boys in the world! I really don't think I could possibly love them any more than I do. I feel so blessed to be their aunt. Of course you look so beautiful too!! I really need to get these printed out and hung on my wall at college so I don't have to go online and look at them every day. You're unbelievable! I love you so much!!

Christa Skousen said...

oh my gosh these pictures are amazing!! All three of you look picture perfect. Did you even have a baby? You look so beautiful!! I might have to steal your photographer for my little one.

Parks Pack said...

Ann -- Those pictures could not have turned out more perfect. She captured how darling Hayden is and how sweet! My very favorite is the one of the three of you. You are gorgeous and those boys are so handsome. Whoever enters your life will seriously win the lottery. You are such a sweet mother which somehow the photographer captured. They are perfect! I love you!!

Jenn Davidson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisanne Lee said...

Have there ever been more precious newborn pictures? I love that you were all a part of the shoot. The picture of you and the two boys brought tears to my eyes. What a perfect moment...and of course you look like a supermodel. What would I give for that dark hair?

Just loving the pictures. Going back to look at them right now.

Love you!

Lis

Petersens said...

Andrea -

So glad I found your blog; I was blog stalking Jessica and found yours! I was so sorry to hear that you and James are separated, but you're handling it with such poise. You are stunning in those pics and it's crystal clear that your boys are so special to you. I loved looking at the photos. Looking through the comments, it's clear how loved you are. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
-Raquel

jessica said...

ANN! I was so excited to see these pictures after we talked!! They are absolutely priceless. My favorite ones are the one of you 3 and the one in the middle of that little angel sleeping. I can't wait until he is in my arms!! (And you!!) You really do look stunning- absolutely gorgeous. I love you so much and honestly can't wait to see you! Love you!!

Krystal said...

Okay these pictures are probably the cutest pictures I have ever seen :) Hayden is a doll- he is so precious. I can't wait to see him. You can just tell that he's such a little angel. And then there's Hunter- who is just ridiculously cute and always has been. You look SO gorgeous! You are such an amazing mother and you can just tell how much you love being a mom. Your boys are so blessed to have you! I really hope that I can see you soon and meet that little sauce pot. Love you, Krys

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

These pictures are just amazing. What a beautiful family. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon said...

Your new baby is so beautiful. He is just precious. And I love your photographer...those pictures turned out so well. What a beautiful family.