Ann! You always post the funnest things! WE NEED TO TALK!!! This phone tag is getting real hurtya. I love you so much and can't wait to talk to you-- Love you!
Joe and I had a chance to hang out with Hunter and Hayden the other day. Hayden is getting so big!! He is such a good baby. And Hunter was making us laugh so hard. I really think you have two of the cutest kids. I hope all is going well with you!
Hi Blog hopper here, I just wanted to say that your Play list of Music is SOOO great! You communicate very well through your songs love them! Feel like I know ya because of your music! :)
"All that we call human history--money, poverty, ambition, war, prostitution, classes, empire, slavery, is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy." (C.S. Lewis)
"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." (1 Corinth 2:9)
"Let nothing perturb you, nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything." (Mother Theresa)
Favorite Foods: Sushi, Thai & Indian Food, anything from Qdoba, Gelato, home-made bread
Favorite Pastimes: Spending time with my family, reading good books, hiking, camping, skiing, boating, running, violin, cooking, photography, traveling, singing, bonding with the ya ya's
Recent books I've read: Mere Christianity, The Language of God, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass An American Slave, Man's Search For Meaning, Nurture Shock, The Road Less Traveled, Undaunted Courage, Three Cups of Tea, The Anatomy of Peace, The Last Lecture, The Peacegiver, The 5 Love Languages, Four Seasons in Rome, Serendipity of the Spirit, The Brain That Changes Itself, Left To Tell, Thomas Jefferson Education, The Book Thief, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Kite Runner, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Good Earth, Bringing up Boys.
Places I've lived: Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan, California, Israel, Haiti.
Places on my "to see list": New Zealand, Spain, Germany, England, Sydney, MANY places in Africa, Tokyo, Dublin, Greece, Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, Delhi, Istanbul, Moscow, Shanghai, Prague, St. Petersburg, Singapore, Stockholm, Brazil, Hawaii.
4 comments:
Ann! You always post the funnest things! WE NEED TO TALK!!! This phone tag is getting real hurtya. I love you so much and can't wait to talk to you-- Love you!
Noah and I just watched that and laughed so hard. I felt so uncomfortable for the guy! Such a funny post. Love ya!
Joe and I had a chance to hang out with Hunter and Hayden the other day. Hayden is getting so big!! He is such a good baby. And Hunter was making us laugh so hard. I really think you have two of the cutest kids. I hope all is going well with you!
Hi Blog hopper here, I just wanted to say that your Play list of Music is SOOO great! You communicate very well through your songs love them! Feel like I know ya because of your music! :)
Post a Comment