My dear friends Lucy & Sara threw me a bridal shower a couple of weeks ago & it was so much fun. Lucy's sister's and mom came along....all gorgeous and making us jealous with their British accents. I was so touched by how generous everyone was and the love and support they showed (many who I had just met recently). I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a fun Shower. I can't wait to see this sweet little boy. You look absolutely perfect pregnant, all belly. I love it!
I miss you like crazy! I wish I could be there in Utah hangin out with you.
Andrea,
what a lovely shower. I hear that congratulations are in order for your beautiful new son Hayden. I hope that all is going well with the new baby at home!
We are thinking of you and you are in my prayers.
XXXXX
Post a Comment