Friday, December 12, 2008

Island Park

Thanksgiving at my parent's cabin this year was so special. Josh & Megan traveled all day to be with us and we all finally got to meet their little Will. My favorite memory of the trip was the canoe trip my dad & I took one morning.



Megan & Will








Tay & Missy w/their twins

Cutting down Steve & Lindsay's tree



Hayden, Cal, Mason, and Will


Cooper, Avery, & Hunter



Linds, Steve & Cooper

My gorgeous sisters & mom





11 comments:

The Clark said...

i just picked myself up off the floor from how stunning and rad your family is. let me know if they ever consider grafting branches in....

Mandy said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like you all had a blast! I love the babies shot! How adorable! We miss you tons!

LeBaron Family said...

You have such a neat family. There is nothing better than spending time with your family just being together. That's what I remember the most. Just being together and laughing. You are really lucky to have that!! It is not fair how photogenic you are... too cute

tiff and chris johnson said...

Ann!! What a cute trip!! I can't believe LInds and STeve just cut down some random tree and brought it home haha that's basically amazing. Those four little boys in their diapers makes my heart melt. Ellie needs to get over there and start making boyfriends :-) Love you! xoxo

Woods: said...

Loved this post! Your family is so beautiful! You look stunning! There is no way you just had a baby! All of you girls are just tiny! So fun! Time with family is just so precious! Hope you are doing well!

Parks Pack said...

Andrea -- What a wonderful thanksgiving. Despite all of the hardness you have been through, you are so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by your family. Your entire family are so amazing! The trip looked like so much fun. Such a beautiful, magical place where you can actually feel peace! So many darling babies and so many pictures of so many that I love so much! LOVE YOU

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

What a fun thanksgiving! Your cabin look so beautiful. The pictures of the 4 boys, what a cute bunch. THey look like quadruplets! What a blessing to be able to spend time with the family. Thanks for sharing.

Theresa said...

Andrea, congrats on your new little boy as well! We love boys. Hayden looks just as cute as Hunter.

The Sniders said...

Andrea you are amazing and I am so proud of you for all that you have done and gone through. You have an awesome family and I am sure they are great support to you and your adorable boys! I hope I see you around soon. We have so many of the same friends!
P.S. You are a knock out!!!!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Hey girlie! It's Megan & Josh's sis-in-law Chelsea Spils. I am so glad she told me about your blog! I wanted to say Hi! Your look gorgeous as ever, and your little boys just melt my heart! Let us know if you guys ever come to visit AZ. We are just loving having them soo close! Aren't Avery and Will to die for!?

jessica said...

Ann! First of all, reading through your blog made me miss you so much and I honestly can't get over how gorgeous you look! Seriously Ann, it's almost ridiculous. You are so beautiful- and that little Hunter is almost too much to take. It was so fun to spend time with you and your 2 little angels for a short time! I love you so much and I'm so glad that you have had such a wonderful holiday season! Call me, or I'll call you- All my love, Jess