Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I gotta feelin'

While I was getting ready to go out last night I heard Hunter in the next room singing a Black-Eyed Peas song! He says it's uncle Jackson's song :) The best part is when he hits the high note!!

15 comments:

Bridger and Jordan Booras said...

hahaha andrea that is the best! I think his dance moves are just as good as his singing- especially when he was getting his hips into it and rubbing himself haha. Too good! Glad you got it on tape.

Michelle said...

Awesome!! My little Sam does the same thing, I always catch him singing a tune and that's one of his favs.

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh- that just made my night! I laughed so hard... He hit that high note perfectly! :) I am so glad you captured those little dance moves and that singing! IT WAS SO DARLING~ Love you

Andrea Weaver said...

Oh yes...the dance moves are hilarious! I need to put him into sports immediately ;)

Missy Turnbull said...

I have to agree with Jordan, the rubbing was the high point!! He is so stinking cute - he actually stinks! He would rock my catbox in a dance/sing-off. Can't wait until the boys, Hayden, and Will can pull of a comparable quartet!

Love you so much!
Tay and Missy

Missy Turnbull said...

And just another general comment about your blog - you have a picture of your sisters, where's the one of your brothers? You're really blowin it! Get on that!

Taylor

Mike and Amie said...

I hope that was just the beginning of a great night out! It was soooo fun to see Hunter and his sweet moves! Love you!
PS Go to my facebook to see picks of baby Adam Thomas White! He arrived a couple of weeks early and we are doing great!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love his dance moves!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh andrea, he is the CUTEST!!! hahaha. this made my day!!!

The Bell Family said...

Oh Ann, that made my day! What a cute boy. I miss you guys!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! I miss you guys so much! Cade and Colt must have watched Hunter a dozen times! They kept watching and laughing- it was sooooo adorable of Hunter! Cade really misses Hunter and keeps asking when he's going to see him!

Kellie said...

so cute he totally knows the song!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

He is getting so big! That video is so funny! Mike and I were cracking up!

jessica said...

Okay, I had the girls come watch this with me and all 3 of us were laughing SO HARD. That high note was so hilarious because it was right on!! We watched it like 3 times and Audrey keeps saying, "just one more time". That was so cute and so much fun! I love you!! (And you know how much I love Hunter :))

christensen crew said...

SO Adorable Andrea!!! My favorite part was Hayden's dance moves in the background. I love that he totally digs his older brother's skills. :) LOVED it, it made my day too. Don't you just LOVE your boys? Oh...just LOVE baby boys.