Saturday, November 28, 2009

A bit of Fall....

I am thankful this holiday season for...

The perspective and joy the gospel brings to my life.

Old friends whose friendship remains strong no matter how much time has passed.

New friends that have made this past year a brighter one.

My two boys. The way they laugh and play together. The way Hunter crawls into bed with me each night. The huge smile I wake up to from Hayden every morning.

The Ya Ya's, whose loyalty and trueness exceed all.

The amazing women my brothers have married that I get to call my sisters.

My one and only brother-in-law who I love like a brother and whose opinion I respect more than almost anyone.

A dad who takes the time every day to wrestle with my boys.

A mom who makes everyday life magical for my kids.

A beautiful valley to live in.

My health that allows me to be active and do all the things I love to do.

People in my life that inspire me to be better every time I'm around them.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.....
















9 comments:

Yang Fam said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Your boys have gotten so big. I love your Halloween costumes. Cute! Please email me your mailing address I want to send you a x-mas card. Miss ya...TONS.

Emily said...

Andrea you have the cutest boys! I love how all 3 of you wore the same costume that is so special I bet they think you are the coolest mom ever! You are so pretty and such a fun mom your boys are soo blessed to have a mom that cares about their every want and need. Love you
Emily

Mike and Amie said...

I'm thankful for you! Thanks for the update. The boys look so happy!! I'm glad you are having a happy Fall! MI winter has yet to hit us, but I'm sure it is around the corner! Enjoy your winter in the west! We'll be home soon!! Yeah!!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! That was the sweetest post ever. I love all the pictures! Your boys are so sweet! They are so stinkin' adorable! We miss you so much!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

So much to comment on, i love the boys in their matching sweaters, so dang adorable! Also your halloween costume, how fun and you are one in a few that asctually has the body to pull it off. I loved all the things you are thankful for. Your family is so beautiful!

jessica said...

Ann,
I LOVE LOVE the pictures you capture- especially the candid ones of your precious and DARLING boys. It was so fun to see you over Thanksgiving, and also, to feel of your love and support over these last few killer days. I love you more than you'll ever know!

Emily Andrus said...

Love all the pictures. Your boys are growing so fast! Love the incredibles costume. You have always been such a thankful person, that's probably why you are so happy. :)

Rebekah said...

Hey, I made my blog private...so if you still want to view my blog then please email me your email address so that I can allow you access. Thanks:)
Love, Rebekah
rebekah.peterson@live.com

the reilly's said...

I just want you to know how much I love you. I think you are an amazing person. You are such a good mom and truly a good example to everyone. I am thankful to be your cousin. I really wish we could see eachother more often. I just wanted to let you know that I love and admire you.
rach