Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A sample of winter...

Yes, he is always this happy!


First day of pre-school.


'Papa' is Hunter's hero.


Hayden turns one. Where did last year go?


More birthdays....happy b-day to Linds. The most amazing sister I could imagine.


Christian's blessing. Such a dream baby!




It's super-hero day EVERY day in our house.


I want to have some girls eventually, but I'm loving my boys!!




Hunter's first symphony.


It's rare to find a picture of him smiling normal!



My best-looking date ever!


The dinosaur museum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your boys are so cute! They have the best little smile :)

Mike and Amie said...

Thanks for the update. I miss you. The boys are amazing!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

You have such darling boys, i cant imagine what a girl will look like someday!

jessica said...

Oh Ann, your boys are honestly the cutest things I've ever seen. My heart just melted when I saw my favorite little man Hunter on his first day of pre-school. He is SO dang handsome! I loved the picture of you and "your date" at the symphony!!! Not only do you (as always) look drop dead gorgeous, but Hunter in a little suit is just too much. You girls together at Christian's blessing were so beautiful and that happy little Hayden just automatically brings a smile to my face! Love you so much- it was SO much fun to talk to you- I always end up laughing SO HARD and put into the best mood!! LOVE YOU!!

Mandy said...

Andrea- those pics are to die for! The boys are sooooo cute! I miss you guys so much! You look amazing- but nothing new there! Love ya girl!

Ann-Marie Photography said...

I can't believe how old your boys are... They are so cute, It looks like your youngest has a really fun personality. You are so good about updating your blog..I should inspire to be like you. Keep up the good job :0)

MarshandKrissy said...

Do I dare say "I'm a blog stalker?" :-) Your boys are so adorable though and I just couldn't look without commenting. :-) Come visit us soon!!!